Friday, February 15, 2008

Can you Juggle?

I have asked my self this question in the last couple of weeks. I feel like I am juggling everything in my life. My kids, husband, friends, church, house hold chores, and entertainment. I am sure that there are many things I can name that I feel are on that list. I am forced to learn how to be a juggler. I must manage my time, money, and talents. It must be effective when I do it. I must do it with all my heart. I find my self wanting to do more with church and helping others. Its hard when you havent learned the best way to time management. Sometimes I think that God does want us to learn to take care of families with all our hearts first before we can be effective in leading and helping others. If we cant take care of our families or learn to love them for who they are then how can we be the most effective in helping others see the love of God in us. So I have been trying to master the love of my family, which I think means my husband and kids. Then outside that is the other part of the family. So i have to master being the best wife and mother before I can be anything else. I was told by someone that I have been mean lately. It hurt me because I dont think that at all. Its just I am soly focused on taking care of my husband and kids and I am learning how to be the most effective with that. So its hard to focuse on anything else right now, because I feel that is where God has brought me this last past year.

So how well are you juggling your life circumstances?

No comments: