Sunday, April 4, 2010

Broken Boldness!!!!

Broken what does that mean in terms of spiritually and deep things with God. For one, it means that we r laid out before God meaning that all of our sins, mess ups,and imperfections Are laid out on the table before God. Saying to him here is all my ugliness and selfishness and what I want, but please correct me and make me right. Check my motives, check my desires, check my wants and correct them so that they shine before you and that I become as bold as a lion and do and say the things that you want me to say, that you show me the things that I should do. lord take all the cares of this world off and lead me to where you want me to be. I don't care what anyone thinks or what anyone says cause if i follow you, lord you will never leave or forsake me. You will never lead me astray. Take me to a place where u can mold me once again to be broken as lamb but bold as a lion. Lord, help me to fight for you,help me to stand when everyone else sits. Lead me to my destiny in you, cause you are all I want you are all I need. You died for me so that I could live eternally with you. Guide me, lead me, and secure my life as your daughter, as your maid servant, as your warrioress. Broken boldness~that's where I want to be. To be used by you, Oh Lord.

No comments: