Sunday, October 24, 2010

Looking into the heart, and this is what I see

For the record type of Blog. 

I know that I am not perfect and I am a person in need of a savior every day of my life. 

I have began to study, the different crazy, mind, blowing things that have taken place in the Bible.  I was watching one of my favorite cartoons the other night about Moses.  Yes Prince of Eqypt.  My son begged to watch it in the van and all I could here was the audio.  As I listened to the part where moses finds the burning bush when he went looking for the lost lamb and I hear moses question God and God comes back with his strength in instill faith and a reverance fear of him.  He Reminded moses of what all he had done. Creation of the world.  The part I hear is who made mans mouth did not I.  Wow that Gets to me.  As I will question why it is I do what I do.  People may think, I am supporting a man, over looking sins because I want to be in his fan club, or what ever.  But they are failing to see the point I am making and the point really is not for them to understand anyways.  Bear with me as I explain.  Through my studing through out the Bible recently I have seen where time and time again that God proved to do some really awesome and crazing things to help people understand what it was he was trying to convey. The real meaning of everything he is trying to get us to understand is his love for us.  Every thing he has done and all the miracles are his way of showing how much he willing to do for his Bride, and his ultimate price was Giving Jesus to the world so that we would see a fleshly relevance to a spiritual world.  How can wen understand the spiritual when we are not spiritually pure beings.  we had to see it in the flesh and see what the love of the bridegroom feels like for his bride and the willingness to sacrifice his own life and love for us.  I remember hearing a story of some hikers that were hiking in a snowy mountainous area and they got stuck on the side of a mountain and there was a man and a women newly weds I think.  Inorder for the mans bride to be saved he had her lay on his body so she would not freeze to death which in turn took his life.  Wow!!!!  Such love, and yet there is one who have done this for all of us and yet we still dont see the point. 

So as you look through time and time again at the children of Israel and their lives and all they have went through, and you see there were times that they didnt some pretty, blasphemous things, and also made idols time and time again and blatantly turned from God and YET He still extended grace and mercy and a everlasting love for his chosen. 

That brings me to why I do what I do.  If you critize or disagree with me then thats ok but what I do isnt for you.  Its for those looking in from the outside scheme of things.  Its for those I see at work who need to see that no matter what they feel like they have done, they can see that the Jesus I know will expend grace and mercy to them.   I hope that those reading will see my point will see my understanding and see that I want those who need to know that I am not a Critical Christian, I am not going to beat a bible in their brains( which only makes for more hearden hearts).  I want to see souls saved, changed and free from bondage, not put in the bondage of Religious Christianity and beats others down.  You can say what you will or believe what you may, but as for me and my house where Gods go we go, and what God says do we do.  Even if it means others dont understand or dont have a clue. 

Today God called me by my name and said Anna, this is where I want you, for such a time as this, for a time to be a gap filler so that sinners will see a person and family that is willing to be uncomfortable and unresitricted and not bound by others so that I might be available to the others who will need a Christian that dosent look at the mess but looks at the heart and soul. 

No comments: