Sunday, October 10, 2010

So I have been working a week now, Im still in training and will be for a month or so,  So I wont be able to really say yes I like this or not, but for now one point has driven home to me lately and this is what it is.

This is what you make of it.  What you put in is what you get out. 

This concept rings true to any area of our lives.  Its kind of funny how if we pay attention enough we can find the most important things out of life its self. 

Time:  There is never enough time in day.  We spend most of it working, watching tv or surfing the net or on facebook.  Its just funny how life works.  I worried that going to work I would be sooo afraid that I might loose my kids affection and I wouldnt be as motherly to them because I wasnt at home.  In one week I find out that Ryder loves being with grandma and dom loves going to the Ymca.  He actually begged to go back.  The things we often fear the most are the things that we actually find can be rewarding and Very not what we expected.  So Time is what you make of it.  If you make it quality you get quality if you spend it meaning less what you get is well meaningless. 

One morning while driving into work I felt the protection of God and closness that I have never felt before it was actually amazing to feel him as if he was sitting in the care right next to me.  Simply amazing it what it was.   In that time I feel that God sees me for me and he knows me and yet he still loves me.  I havent given up on what I know God is trying to say to me.  I havent given up on what I felt he was telling me to do and what he was saying.   I am sooo at the point that I dont care what you think of me or any one else.  I could care less.  Why because God knows me and my intentions and my love for him is like none other.  I am his bride and I am loving it. 

Opportunities:  Well they are what we make of them.  We have oppurtunities that are right infront of us everyday of our lives,  We see them but yet we dont see the fact that we are blind by our own selves to run with the doors that are opened to us.  We can see them because we are focused on earthly things we are not focused on the bridegroom and his ways for our lives. We miss it and dont make nothing of it and still CRY why me.  This is good.

Whether its your Job, your life, your family, your friends, your church, your city, your wallet,

Carpe diem sieze the day.  Make the most of it,  Make it your own, do your best and Put in with out wanting anything in return, do it as if Jesus was sitting right next to you.  We are carriers of the GLORY when we are his Bride and if we dont take advantage and take hold of it then are boldness fades, we miss it and we dont ever expect something more for ours lives. 

No comments: