Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Refreshing Time

My family have been really getting back to the heart of what worship really is and what it means. I am talking about worshiping God and giving back to him all the talents and knowledge that he has given us. I dont want to be ashamed of what God has done, is doing, and will do for us. Without him we are nothing. I dont care what people think of me or how I worship or whatever. I think that God will be the judge of us in the end and he will say to us, why were you ashamed of me and why havent you worshiped me with all your heart and mind and soul. I think that worship comes in many different ways, it comes in music, singing, playing instruments, tithing and offerings, using our talents for him, sharing the love of God with others I feel is a form of worship. I also think that we should show him physical expression such as dancing, or running if we feel lead to run, or whatever we feel lead to do for his name then I feel that we shouldnt be afraid and just do it. God is the one who saved us and gave us his only son so that we might live in eternity with him, he made us, created us, and breathed life into us. How dare we not praise his holy name, how dare we not, is what I say. Oh well that is what I have to say for now. Take care and God bless!

No comments: