Monday, August 18, 2008

There is a season for everything!

This one thing has been echoing in my mind. I have been hearing it in church and small groups. That there is a season for everything. Meaning for me is that I am not going to be doing just one talent all my life. That God may have me doing worship music with my sax on time and then working in the nursery another. Or doing flags during worship or just being silent.

The key is that we have been in constant prayer and communication with Jesus in order to hear what it is we are suppose to be doing in our lifes. That sometimes our own agenda, or our faults, or self conscious views get in the way of what it is that God is wanting us to do.

The point is listen to what God is wanting you to do for that season and do it the best that you can and give your all back to him:)

No comments: