Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Unexpected

In dealing with the unexpected death of a dear friend and xco-worker. I found my self giving into my feelings of the purpose of life. I asked God what is the purpose of life if we all are going to die, and no one will remember us and people will continue on and no one will remember. I realized that I was going over in to deeper waters of a slight depression. But I started to change my attitude when I was reminded that our life is no about this physical body,its about what we do for jesus and what we give back to him for letting us live to the point that we are at. Without his mercy, love, and forgivenss we all would have parrished a long time ago. I am blessed to be alive and live for the amount of time that I have so far. I often think about the two miscarriages that I lost, my babies that I never got to physically hold, I think about how one of them was with me during a awesome mission trip to Mexico and how they got to feel Jesus moving through me and touching others. That was all they needed to know that they wanted to be with him forever. Wow I think about getting to heaven a meeting my babies for the first time, they will be there to great me and that is all the reconigition that I need for this earth. My welcome home party is what I like to call it.

Death is something that will come to all of us, some sooner than others, but God's plan for our lives is much bigger than we can ever imagine. You never know the people that you will touch just by your everday walk and talk with God.

So all in all, Jesus took it all and nothing I experience will ever comepare to his sacrific and that my feelings are not what motivates me. Its seeing my babies in heaven one day and getting others to see them with me. So whatever that cost will be I will serve his name. Jesus the name above all names.

Ok I am done, I could talk and preach, and teach all day.

No comments: