Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Who cares what others think, I will be what God has made me!

Some times I get down and out and feel just really like crap. Then I remember that I was made in the image of God and that when someone talks about me and or puts me down or is negative to me that they are being that way to God, since I was made in his image. If I do that to others I am also doing that to do God, so with that in mind I try to focus and remember that God made everyone for a reason and no matter what we may think or feel about them he has his reasons, By us being able to forgive wrongs that are done to us, can create such a sweet frangrance of love for that person who was the one that had done something is amazing. God's love is endless and is mercyful and knows no boundaries. One sin is that same as another, One thing that God taught me when I was in Mexico ministering at the prision out side of Ciudad Juarez, was that even though I was in the presence of gang members, murders, theifts, and sexual offenders and God knows whatever else. That their sins where no different in the eyes of God than mine. I found my self being able to see them as people and friends of God and men of God inside this prision. They were the most loving and forgiving people that I ever met. It was amazing to here the stories and testmonies of these men, God is really an awesome God and only he can forgive the way that he does. I hope that In my life with God's help I can be forgiving and mercyful as him. God Bless all and know that no matter what, God Forgives and loves you. Take care!

No comments: