Thursday, September 25, 2008

God is awesome, it was first want to start off saying. I know that he is real and the he loves each of us.

At church last Sunday a visiting evangelist came and declared that the next 70 days were going to be ridiculous miracles that are going to happen in the church or too people in the church. There was a lady that was healed from her hurting neck. There was a man that said there was no more cancer when the Doctor went and did another cat scan. Amazing stuff.

So I began to think about ok God if something is going to change in my life what is it going to be. I am starting to get impatient and say I want it now. I need a change in our finances in my business I need something to change. So I am expecting God to do something so amazing in my families life and it will bring many to know Jesus.

I have a couple of friends that are real consertative christians, they dont think you can talk in tounges and people that do it are just making it up and that they just get worked up, I told them that I can speak in tounges at anytime, and that I can control it. They didnt understand how you can say something that you dont understand, and I said exactly no one understands it or its call believeing and trusting God. To the human it sounds ridicoulous dosent it, but when you see it with the spirit then you know its real.

There are those who have desired to speak in tournges and to receive God gifts on their life and I feel that God is fixing to answer their desires and their longings. Its sounds ridicoulous to the human mind, but its going to be great:)

I know it, its going to be awesome:) Tomorrow about this time.........somethings gonna change:)

PS I didnt win the lottery, actually no one did this time, but I guess that wasnt my ridicoulus miracle, lol:)

No comments: