Thursday, September 25, 2008

There is Power in the name of Jesus!

I found this really touching or inspiring when you think about everything negative that goes with myspace.

I put one day on my status updates that Jesus is the Answer!

Well a person that I have as a friend wrote on his Jesus is NOT the Answer!

Well to say the least about this person, they claim atheism and try to get Christians riled up, but out side that I feel that are just a wounded and broken soul that needs Jesus desperate. If you are the person I am talking about know that Jesus loves you and he will never leave you or forsake you and not matter what you have done in your life he will forgive you. He is calling out to you and wants you to serve him so that he can do greater things through you that you have never imagined:)

Anyways My space deleted the comment and when they asked them why Mysapce said that they just couldn't have a comment like that or something to that effect.

I was in a state of Awe because there is Power in the name of Jesus and he will not be mocked. I smiled and laughed because He will defend his own cause. Demons and darkens tremble and flee at the sound of his name. That just sounded kinda ridiculous to me, because who would have thought that myspace would do that:)

God is awesome!

No comments: