Tuesday, September 30, 2008

When will I get Mine?

When will I get mine? Has been going on over and over in my mind. When will I get my miracle? The next 70 days will be ridicoulous miracles in our church, which was given by an evangelist that came. Its day 10 and there have been some pretty crazy testimonies given so far, so I keep thinking when will mine come.

Well I kinda think that we as humans tend to forget that we all are ridiculous miracles, God sent his son to die for us, when God could have taken us out a long time ago and started over, but he didn't. He wanted a type of people that would choose him no matter what, a sold out type of people. With out God we are pretty ridiculous creatures. Think about it, we are selfish, we want what feels good, and we what to do our own thing, and to God that is ridiculous.

So I am a ridiculous miracle that is still in need of help every day. So while I do believe that I am going to get a ridiculous blessing or a miracle. I realize that there is also one already taking place. ME:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, I too should look at it like that. Thanks for opening my eyes. Sometimes we forget that.