Monday, November 24, 2008

I need a really big Microphone

The last couple of weeks have been really crazy as its leading into the holiday season. I am constantly reminded of how we can get into our own routines and our own life's and not realize the true reason that we are here on this earth.

I was telling my son about Jesus and I told him that since Jesus lives in us that we need to go and tell others about Jesus so that when they die they will go to heaven. His response to me was so real that I was amazed at the understanding of a child. I told him"we need to tell others about Jesus so that they will go to heaven." He said "well Im gonna need a really big microphone, so everyone will hear it."

His understanding and faith it what we should show in our everyday life. We should want everyone to heat it and not be just confined to our comforts and what we want and if we are offended by this and that. we just need to get over ourselves and realize that there are lost and dying people that need to here about Jesus.

Soon after the Jesus conversation with my son, we were at church last Wednesday night when the pastor was talking about the Holy spirit and speaking in tongues and we brought him in at the end when God was moving, and he didn't want to leave. He felt the presence of God and he knew he wanted to be there and he asked for prayer. It was amazing to see and child want to be where God is moving, He felt it and wanted it.

The next day or so we were in walmart in the check out lane and getting ready to leave when Dominic turned to me and said "we need to tell that Lady that Jesus died for her" He would not give up and I told him to go ahead a tell her. I am not sure that that specific lady heard him, but a lot of other people did and who knows who heard that and needed to hear it. By the way he said it pretty loud on a busy Friday night. so I think there were people there that were destined to be there because God knew the faith and obedience of a child would fill the need.

No matter who we are, what lives we have lived, or how we look there is someone out that that needs to here about Jesus from us. Not everyone will receive it from just one person but they may from a little child. Or they may from you.

Go and do what God has called you to do and don't think twice because he is with you.

No comments: