Sunday, November 9, 2008

I obeyed and was taken to a new place

All I can say is that I have been brought into new levels of worship this past weekend. God is moving and propelling us to new heights in our church and in our wings of worship group.

Preparing for the workshop was tiring none the least but the rewards where Huge. All I can is that God is Awesome and he knows what he is doing for sure.

Tammy Harris obeyed God and when he told her to do this workshop. She listened I think that God came and did some really amazing things.

The whole day on Saturday was learning different worship styles and dances, Worshiping, break breakthroughs, and healing.

I tried my best to be a help to Tammy and make her feel like all she had to do was worry about the ministering and teaching, I do feel like I am her armor bearer and her guard. I want to protect her and help her do what God is calling her to do.

I think that I did that. I also think that some people take me the wrong way or make even feel that I am trying to take over and be a little micromanaging. I sometimes feel like people do not take me serious when I make suggestions, but in my defense I do know what I am talking about most of the time, anyways. I am a serious planner when it comes to events. I try and think of all the little details and make sure they are completed. So maybe people don't realize the experience that I have with things like this. Anyways I am a helper to Tammy and I feel like I am suppose to be with her to support her and be there for anything she needs.

Ok so got off track a little bit. Well the workshop was awesome to say the least. There are so many things that have come out of this day. I feel like it was a defining point for me as a christian and I entered in to a new level of worship that has been so long or the first time that I experienced his presence in this way. All I can say is wow! At one point during on of our intense worship blocks I felt that I should go and neal at the alter past the veil. All I can say is that as soon as I touched beneathe the thrown behind the torn veil, I was in another place. His presence fell on me and I was never the same after that. My hands shook and my heart beated fast, I barely opened my eyes and all I saw was bright white. I was in another relm. Amazing.

Well after that, I told Kendra what I experienced and showed her what I felt under the veil. She went under the veil to the thrown and expereinced the same thing and it was amazing, she felt that she should get up because what if someone want to come here and she said that God said to her "No its ok, no one wants to come back here" I sobbed when I heard that, I was amazed and what I had felt. His presence is so real and there is no denying that.

Then at the River Service. Some of us where suppose to dance special dances by our selves and well I felt I should do a mime and when I was looking for a song I came across this one and I felt this is what I should do. Well weeks later I found out that the youth were doing a drama to this one too and I was a little disapointed to say the least and searched and searched for another one to do. Well God said No and this is wanted me to do and be obident to what he wanted me to do.

Well I was really nervous about this because this was my first time as a Mime by myself. If you have others with you it is much easier. But This is what happend. I went out and the song began. All of a sudden I knew that it wasnt me doing what I was doing, it was God. He was guiding and directing my every move. There was one point where the song goes As the God man passes by he looked straight into my eye, when that happened I literally felt it was God looking at me and my body collapsed. I was crying through the whole this. It wasnt me at all, I just did what he asked me to do. I am not sure how people felt about what they saw, but I know that when I was doing that song that I was brought to a new high that I had never experienced and it was amazing. God is awesome, Just do what he asks you to do and you will make it and will be better than anything that you can ever imagine or think or dream or ask for. He is such a great big God and he showed me that. HE IS BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Anna, you did an amazing mime. It was simple but so anointed. As for helping me out and covering me, that is exactly what you did. Thank you for everything. You made sure everything was covered and completed. Thank you!