Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Opinions

Now that we have and new president elect, I have to say that I am dissapointed. I definately have strong opinions on abortion rights and other moral issues. So I am very dissapointed but I am not bitter about this because I feel that this is what was going to happen anyways. So I must be in prayer more than ever for our country and our leaders. Its not a suprise!

As a christian I feel that we must let our voice be heard and I feel that going against his word is a scary thing. Yes I will pray for our new president but I wont agree and support everything that he stands for, because I feel like I cant moraly and what Christians feel. We now have the most liberal sentater as president, that will be interesting to see what happens in the next 4 years.

I am proud that I am an american and I can have an opionion about things and that I can voice them without feeling like I am wrong. I think that everyone on either side can voice their opions and we shouldnt bash another views because that is what makes america is opionions and voices.

America is a good country as far as the availablility to prosper but I think that we give a lot of false hopes to other countries. For example people from like the Philippines are so despirate to come to the US(where my brother is a missionary) but they dont understand that it is hard and our nation is centered around money. While there they can grow their own food and they can use their own land, but here you have to have money to eat. But I dont have strong opinions about the the election and I am a prolifer and I still believe that is the most important thing is that we are leaglizing murder. That just astounds me to.

But I dont feel like I am bitter or feeling hate. I just feel caucious and feel like our new future president needs to be gaurded in much prayer for he does have a difficult road ahead and I pray that he makes the right choices.

I am proud of how McCain gave his consession speach and I think that this may open the Door for governer Palin to run for president, I really hope so anyways. I think that would be awesome.

I also pray for our troops and the wars going on and that they right choices are made there because it will be come a sticky situation if we leave too soon. I feel we must make the right choices in order to make things a success.

Ok that Is all I have to say for now, Yes I am proud to be an American and yes I am not real exicted but I know that God is still in control. God Bless!

No comments: